应用开发专员 Application Development specialist
- Provide Applications support for pre and post sales activities for the TOFMS and GCxGC
- Technical presentations on seminars, conference and workshop, both online and offline
- Demonstrations both in the Shanghai Lab and at customer sites
- Run customer samples, generate reports in an effort to support sales
- Provide post sales training, development training program and delivery training courses
- Maintenance the website and social public platform
- Visit, communicate and collaborate with customers based on our solution and the keen
understanding of the customers
- Collaborate closely with team leader to ensure business growth
- BS degree or above (master is preferred) in analytical chemistry of biology, life
science, food, environment .etc, have interests in chemical experiment and science
- Solid experience on separation science especially GCMS/LCMS is preferred, especially
good at GCxGC and TOFMS applications or methods development is a plus.
- quick learning, good communication skill, self-motivated, hard working and good team
- Good at webpage design and experience on IT discipline is a plus.
- Fluent skills on PPT are a compulsory
- Willing to learn new technical and new skills
- Must have the ability to work independently, have effective interpersonal communication
skills, listening, speaking and written skills.
- Read and written communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to travel frequently.